Sunday, August 7, 2011

Acckkk!



Just as my house was about to sign a contract with Better Homes and Gardens to appear as the centerfold in their, "Decorating with SWIMSUITS" issue... it's two weeks from school starting. Acckk!

Just as we were diving into the first page of those summer workbooks.

Just as my skin has gone from blinding white to...traffic stopping red, sigh!

Where did the summer go?

Maybe if I share some summer pictures with you I'll remember a few of those glorious, sun filled days...


Ummm, this is it! My one summer picture, a bunch of scouts at day camp, pretty sure my kidlette isn't even in it.


Feel free to nominate me for Lame Mom of the Summer!

off to take a few pictures!

5 comments:

Suey said...

No, I think I should be nominated for lame mom!

Kristina P. said...

I think you were too busy enjoying everything!

Jenny said...

Ah, there's still a few weeks. I love the ONE picture you had. BTW, Better Homes and Gardens only dropped you cause they decided to feature my house and how cat hair is the IT item this summer.

Sara :-) said...

haha! join the club! Right there with ya! :-)

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

Our Family

Our Family