Thursday, November 25, 2010

What Does Boy House Wish You and Yours for Thanksgiving?

This morning cuddling in bed with #6 and #7, the subject of pies came up.

Boy Mom: #6 what is your favorite kind of pie?

#6: Pumpkin...Duh!

Boy Mom: #7, what's your favorite kind of pie?

#7: I like them all mixed together.

#6, Boy Mom and Adorable Hubby: Wha???

#7:What? It tastes like rainbows!

So from Boy House to your house, Thanksgiving rainbows...Duh!

Seriously though, so thankful for all of you.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Rainbows are awesome. Happy Thanksgiving, Susan!

Kellie said...

I hope you've sen the double rainbow guy on you tube, otherwise my comment won't make any sense. But this post made me think, And double rainbow pies are the best!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Annie was so awesome to link my post. I feel so loved:) Usually I get hate comments when I post stuff like that.

Kellie said...

and that's supposed to say I hope you've seen, not sen. oops. that's what I get for being online at 1:39 AM

Our Family

Our Family