I have been such a sporadic blog updater lately that I was stunned to get a tag from Barb. I love you Barb! This may be the just thing to help me find my blogging mojo.
Here are my answers to her questions.
1. Where is your dream vacation?
Easy, Oregon Coast.
I can wander the beach for hours, or hike the gorgeous and rare temperate rainforests depending if I go west or east coming out of my hotel room. A unique and beautiful experience.
That being said, I have been stuck in UT for so stinkin' long I'd settle for a tent vacation to Sagebrush Flats, Nevada.
I would also love to go to Europe and the Seychelles.
2. What is your favorite movie that has Hugh Jackman in it?
I love him in X-Men Origins, who wouldn't? But, for me it's The Fountain, I love the symbolism and the Tattoo's and his passion for his woman.
3. What book could you read over and over and never be sick of it?
Twilight!! Ha! I jest people! Can you believe I didn't take a picture of this awesome apple cupped in two hands Twilight book cover style.
Seriously does such a book exist?
I love books, don't get me wrong, but over and over without boredom??? Sorry.
4. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Umm...hmmm, oh yes, Chronicle! I enjoyed it, and the popcorn.
5. Why did you start blogging?
My sister-in-law got me started and the Because I said So lady. I must admit that it is now painful to keep the Because I Said So lady on my sidebar but I give credit where credit is due.
6. What store would be your favorite for a shopping spree?
The Garden store.
Yes, it's true, I would compromise every moral fiber for a Garden Store Sugar Daddy.
Trellises, benches, decking materials, water features, plants, hoses, shovels, bulbs, rocks, seeds, fertilizer, pots, gnomes...ahhhh!
7. If you were 'Queen for a Day' what rules would you impose?
LOL I'm really hung up on this one, "with great power comes great responsibility" I guess.
Thinking...nope, nothing is coming... what am I queen of?
Oh, I know!
Every single urine drop must land in the toilet water, doesn't matter what direction you aim, if you aim, how old you are, if it's 3:00 AM and you are cuddled between your clean sheets, EVERY DROP! And, if my rules are broken then, "Off with their...ummm, heads!"
8. Heels or flats?
I'm a cute flip flops girl.
9. Do you have a traditional Sunday dinner?
Yes! We're the freakin' Walton's when it comes to family togetherness on Sundays.
10. What's your favorite song right now?
By Paula Cole Paula Cole
11. What's your dream job?
Don't laugh... Tavern owner.
I love having people over to visit, eat, and feel they have a place where, whatever they are and wherever they are in life's journey they are accepted and loved. I've fed door-to-door salesmen, cable installers, neighbor kids, friends and family for years, I might as well start serving them ale and stabling their horse for the night, right?
The other option was sultry jazz singer...
This was fun! Thanks, Barb!
OK, I tag
Tiffany at Families are Forever
Cathy at Ridin' The Range
Ginny at Mark and Ginny Stewart
LaShel at Reality Hits the Fan
Amy at Adams Family
Jenny at Alternate Readality
Techno Grandma at The James Family
Mama Lovelock at Mama LoveLock
Mummy at Mummy McTavish
Suz at Jason, Suz and the Grunts.
And Mandoo, you know who you are, girl.
All these names are on my side bar if I wait till I get them linked this is never going to get posted so there you go.
And here are some questions for you.
1. Pets, Love em or hate em?
2. Favorite Household cleaning product.
3. What is your most guilty, guilty pleasure?
4. Chocolate, Dark or light.
5. The best parenting tip you've ever got.
6. If you were secretly a super hero what would your name be and what super power would you have.
7. I just gave you 100 dollars, how do you spend it?
8. Are you addicted to a TV show? Do tell.
9. Who's your movie star crush?
10. Who is the most inspirational person in your life?