Thursday, October 9, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday, On Thursday

For Christmas My friend Suzie gave me the first book in the Twilight series. I picked it up at random yesterday AM at 7:30 put it down yesterday at 11:30 PM. I take great pride in the fact that I managed to read the Preface, 498 pages and the sneak peak at book 2, plus get my hair cut and colored, attend two football games, vacuum and shower (at 6:45 PM after someone else had washed my hair, thanks Heather).

Losing myself occasionally in a book definitely Worked for me Wednesday.

4 comments:

hknight said...

WOW! I knew that you would finish that yesterday. Gotta love a handsome vampire love story! Here's my question, how much of the 2 football games did you actually watch?

Oh,and anytime on the hair!

Cathy Brian said...

Was it really that good? I keep getting told to read them but I don't know. I hate Vampires

Anonymous said...

I haven't read a great book in a long time. Guess I've been spending all that time on my laptop... hmmm. Good reminder to get to the library. There's nothing like that book smell and actually turning pages.

Blessings, Whitney

S'mee said...

Hey I put up a link tute if you are interested...hope it was/is what you are looking for. If you need more help or clarity, just pop me an e-mail and we'll talk. : )

Our Family

Our Family