Wednesday, May 26, 2010
10. Mom and Dad are the only family members who aren't 12 inches taller then they were in the last photo
9. The oldest son is leaving for two years.
8. You've added a family member.
7. The youngest member has been potty trained for three years.
6. The kids have lost their baby fat Mom and Dad have gained some.
5. The clothes you wore in the last photo were featured on the latest episode of "What Not to Wear."
4. Great Grandpa keeps asking, "Now, who's teenagers are those?"
3. Most of the teeth in the last picture have been collected by the tooth fairy.
2. A really great friend has a really great camera and is willing to snap photos of 8 reluctant boys at your convenience, thanks Stacie.
1. You're all at the park wearing matching outfits.