Saturday, August 9, 2008

Put On Your Big Girl Panties

I did it! I put on my big girl panties and I bought a car all by myself with my very own credit. I drove such a hard bargain, the first lot I stopped at, the first car I test drove for 10 whole minuets, the first salesman I talked to. Ok, so maybe they saw me coming but isn't it cute?

And don't I look so very cute driving it? The great thing is, it looks very nice on Adorable Hubby also and in just 6 or 8 short months you may see just how hot he looks in it.


The very, Very, VERY best thing is that the giant sucking sound, AKA, our Suburban can sit in the driveway saving me my new car payment in gas costs.










4 comments:

Adams Family said...

Wow, looks nice. What kind is it?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on buying your very first car!!! My mom did that last year and it was very thrilling for her. She picked it out, paid for it, etc. with no input from my dad. How many people can it hold?

hknight said...

Looks nice! It's always fun to get a shiny new car!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I didn't buy my first car by myself until our third baby was born. It was a big deal to me!, so I get how excited you must be.... and might I just add it's adorable. Hear Hear for saving gas money!

Our Family

Our Family