Thanks Dave, although really, do you own the intellectual rights to the whole top 10 idea or did you copy it too? Hmmm a 2hours sleep and way to much sugar, thought, which will no doubt define the subject matter of this post.
Top 10 reasons I can't wait for school to start.
10. Fourteen year old dipping a plastic fork repeatedly in my scented candle.
9. Being told, "I'm STARVING!" 733 times a day.
8. Being counseled by same STARVING child that Reese's Peanut Butter Cups should be served after twisted Cheetos. "Cause it's desert don'tcha know!"
7. Taking 5, eight years old and youngers to Wall Mart on New Year's Eve.
6. Watching peoples faces as I encouraged 5, eight years old and youngers to line up like ducklings and follow Mommy Duck through Wall Mart...quacking!
5. Picking up TOYS and gloves, and boots and socks and papers and wrappers and toys and coats and twist ties and spent batteries and shirts and shoes and coats and did I mention TOYS.
2. Sugar highs!
1. Hearing, "I'M BORED!!!" 1 trillion, billion, kazillion, times a day.
How's that for a positive upbeat New Years post? Don't answer that.
Happy Freakin' New Years.