Monday, December 29, 2008

Mondays Muttered Mumblings

Not to many years ago a Christmas gift I got.
Just thinking of this wondrous gift makes me kinda hot.

He's always there what e'er my mood he knows the secret trick.
To make my grumpies disappear and make my ole' heart flip.

My love hides in the closet, by the dusty broom and pan.
It's not that we're embarrassed; but, that some don't understand.

His talents are impressive, his attachments drive me wild.
To say I'd never let him go is putting it too mild.

My seven boy life doesn't phase him in the least.
Lego's, gym socks, stinky drawers, are to him a feast.

How could I love another so, when I've got a real good guy?
Come on over, try him out, then you'll not question why.

Make no mistake though ladies, you'll have to get your own.
'Cause my sweet Ridgid Shop-Vac doesn't leave my home.

4 comments:

Mummy McTavish said...

So the Christmas clean up is doing strange things to you too?

Cathy Brian said...

Hey! Where'd you find that guy? He's adorable.

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

OK, so NOW I KNOW we were meant to be friends. My Dyson is my secret crush...although it is not much of a secret anymore. I just got a Bisol Pro from my inlaws for Christmas and I can't wait to kick the kids and Nurse Boy out of the house to be alone with it!

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Valerie said...

LOL!! I love it! Such a talented poet!!

I need one of those, really bad. Fly on over and let me borrow it. :)

Our Family

Our Family