Monday, November 23, 2009

Mondays Muttered Mumblings

Hooray, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It's so easy to decorate for what with the kids tracking in all the leaves that still need raked and my beloved shop-vac being broken. A housekeeping tragedy? Nope, Thanksgiving decorations.
*****************************************************

I had to work Saturday so Adorable Hubby and I went to bed at 8:30 PM in order for him to catch up on some much needed sleep and so that I wouldn't dread being to work at 7:00AM on a Saturday. Ha, we ended up talking, cuddling, laughing, crying, until 1:30AM. I still woke up refreshed and ready for the day. I Guess spending quality time with your soul mate is as good as extra sleep.
****************************************************

A grateful heart leads to an abundant life.
****************************************************

I'm looking forward to reconnecting with friends and family over the next few weeks as the holidays bring us together.
**************************************************

#3 is walking, no more crutches! WooHoo, The attitude 14 year old attitude is also back in full force. Lovely!
*************************************************

And now a few things I'm thankful for:

Adorable Hubby, he makes me laugh, he makes me cry, he listens.

Eight Sons! I'm surrounded by love.

Friends your amazing love makes life sweet.

Pecans, cause it's pecan pie season baby.

Modern conveniences, need I say more.

I'll add a few more every day this week!
*******************************************

Hugs to you all happy Monday!

5 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Ooh-your decorations sound lovely! Happy Thanksgiving!

Kristina P. said...

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

YES! You have a lot to be thankful for! I am thankful for you!

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Nonna said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family ! Just wanted to tell you your comment on my blog made my day today. It was so sweet...especially since I have a birthday coming up soon and was feeling a little old ! I am thankful for you and all the laughs and inspiration I get from reading your blog ! LOL

Mummy McTavish said...

Is there a holiday I can 'decorate' for with cereal, sultanas, chocolate biscuit crumbs, lego bits and other assorted crap on my floor? I would like that a lot! I don't have leaves.

Hmph, can't think of anything else you wrote coz now I want pecan pie.

Our Family

Our Family