Thursday, April 3, 2008

Vicious Cycle

I can't think of anything witty or funny or tender or newsy, so I'm blogging for no reason about nothing. I seem to be on a quest to regain all the weight it took me two long years to lose. At the rate I'm going I'll have it all back on in another two weeks. The fear of returning to the old body has left me so depressed that all I do is eat, it's a vicious cycle not unlike a menstrual cycle or a unicycle or a feline cycle (cat chasing tail, or licking fur, coughing up fur ball, licking fur). I have noticed that during the two years I did well and lost steadily I didn't spend as much time thinking about my weight and setting goals every morning only to blow them by noon, give up and eat everything in sight planning on the next day to start. It's so depressing to think about this let alone blog about it, sorry. I'm going out to plant pansies maybe that will help.


.....Four six packs of pansies and a 3 mile walk later, feeling much better thanks; exercise and gardening the cure for the common doldrums.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope the pansies help!! I promise you you won't gain all the weight back in 2 weeks! I'll think skinny thoughts for ya!!!

Our Family

Our Family