Thursday, April 3, 2008

No More Elephant Burgers For Me

You absolutely must watch this, you won’t believe your eyes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LHoyB81LnE

Absolutely incredible, proof we share the Earth with other sentient beings; so stop eating them, please if you have not done so already!



I got this email today, call me an evil meat
eating masochist, but it made me laugh.
I don't ever remembering eating elephant, though
come to think of it, that last streak I had at
the Sizzler was kinda gamey.

I also have to chuckle a little at those who think
that just because they don't have the same organs
as us hoitey-toitey sentients that fruits, vegies,
grains and legumes aren't capable of feelings
and emotions. I have spent a lot of time in my garden
and I promise a tomato is just as emotional as say a
chicken. If the red juicy object of my salivating
desires could jump off it's vine and run uttering
little tomatoey alarm cries it would.

I did gain a better understanding of painting
as a form of therapy and recreation. If only
elephants could make paper, paint, easels, brushes,
and teach art classes those rogue teenage male
elephants could act more like...rogue, teenage, male
humans...OK, never mind I'll give up elephant, and
no more, monkey, dolphin or kitty for me even if
they can't paint.





No comments:

Our Family

Our Family