Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Erections lasting longer then 4 hours...

I walked in the bathroom tonight to find Adam sitting on the cupboard with the entire contents of my mirror cabinet pulled out. He had opened my hair gel and left little finger marks in it, he had opened my foundation and makeup and smeared them on the counter top and his shirt. He wouldn't have any clue what to do with make up because he never sees his Mom put it on, I consider myself lucky to get out the door with a shower, deodorant and clean clothes.

I began putting things away, not to worried because this was nothing for Adam... I'm just glad n he's hasn't repeated the Apple Beer bottle incident(see post Mom Enjoy a Little TV). As I was putting things away I noticed he had opened a pill can which had contained an unknown number of herbal female libido stimulants. I looked all over the bathroom and couldn't find any pills and all Adam could say was, "Dey're up high, I pup up high mama".

I even looked on the top of the mirror only an inch of dust... As I recall these pills are two years old and were very nasty herbal tasting greenish looking things. Since lately, Adams' diet consists of a gallon of milk and a force fed bite or two off my plate each meal, I'm pretty sure he didn't eat them; but, I sure don't want to have to make that call to the doctor. "Hi, my three year old has an erection lasting longer than 4 hours???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH NO...I called poison control last week because Michaela ate a lot of toothpaste...I guess I should consider myself lucky. :)

Our Family

Our Family