Sunday, November 11, 2007

Primary Program

This is My part in our ward primary program.

Brothers and Sisters, I love the primary program, I love serving with these beautiful children, they are both a literal and a symbolic representation of each of us and our relationship with our Father in Heaven. Our father in Heaven delights in each of us as we proudly belt out our ‘little part’ or as we panic and forget our ‘little part’. He loves our efforts to become like Him.

As we exercise faith in Jesus Christ, follow his example and try to be like Him, we are born again, we receive His image in our countenances; we experience a mighty change of heart. (Alma 5:14)

As we strive to Follow him in faith “May the grace of God the father, whose throne is high in the heavens, and our Lord Jesus Christ, who sitteth on the right hand of his power, be and abide with us forever,” (Moroni 9: 26) until faith becomes perfect knowledge and each may proclaim, “I Know that My Redeemer Lives.” (Hymns pg. 136)

In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Brothers and Sisters, Behold Your Little ones. (3Nephi 17: 23)

One of the sisters took pictures at our practice yesterday I will see if I can get some to post.

No comments:

Our Family

Our Family